+387 39 701 240 firstname.lastname@example.org
Emerus is committed to meet all environmental rules and regulations in the industry and to strive to protect our environment through establishing Environment Management System. Emerus is focused on preventing pollution by striving to minimize waste generation and resource consumption throughout process of transforming raw material in to Emerus products. Emerus will establish and evaluate achievable environmental performance goals to ensure continual improvement of its EMS.
Emerus is committed to environmental leadership in all of its business activities. Therefore, Emerus provides policies throughout which we can achieve a health and safe environment so we are committed to do and will:
- Provide a safe and healthful workplace and ensure that personnel are properly trained with the appropriate safety and emergency equipment.
- Be an environmentally responsible neighbor in the community where we operate, and correct incidents or conditions that endanger health, safety, or the environment.
- Conserve natural resources by adopting pollution prevention practices. Ex: extending the life of equipment through preventive maintenance scheduling, purchasing and reworking used equipment etc.
- Develop and improve operations and technologies to minimize waste, and other pollution, minimize health and safety risks, and dispose of waste safely and responsibly
- Ensure the responsible use of energy throughout our business, including conserving energy improving energy efficiency, and giving preference to renewable over non-renewable energy when feasible.
- Participate in efforts to improve environmental protection and understanding. Sharing appropriate pollution prevention technology, knowledge and methods with other partners
- Meet and exceed all applicable law requirements set and adhere to stringent requirements no matter where we do business
- Strive to continually to improve Emerus environmental management system performance
- Promptly report all noncompliance issues in accordance with applicable governmental reporting requirements, evaluate causes of noncompliance, and implement corrective actions
- Establish procedures for periodic review of environmental compliance with all laws and regulations
- Establish procedures to ensure all that employees are knowledgeable of, understand and comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations
- Promptly correct any practice or condition not in compliance with this policy