PEOPLE & CAREERS
Our products are around you
Have you ever thought about people or insight that have gone into the parts that make some product materialized?
- when the aluminium facades prevent air and moisturize from entering into the structure
- when the curtain walls allow filtration of natural light into the building
- when glass fences enable panoramic views
- when door & windows protect from bad weather
- when the furniture can be perfectly stacked due to their curves and forms
- and much more - Presal's work is done
When a product is reliable, safe, efficient, it is a sign of success engineers, scientist, technicians, die designers, plant operators, welder and more. That is what we do in Presal.
Will you shape with us our future?
Then you will work for constantly expanding company with years of experience in shaping building and industry aluminium profiles.
From engineers to plant manager and accountants, experienced professionals or recent graduates. The opportunities in Presal are almost endless, just like shaping our aluminium profiles.
Presal aims to be the most exciting, rewarding, and profitable company in the aluminium industry.
We plan to achieve that goal as a team by listening to and empowering our employees, providing them career development opportunities and practicing shared values for the benefit of all.